In this round of Makeup My Day, lets talk about products that amplify your eyes! I swear I’ve gone through every stage of eye makeup, from au natural, colorful eyeshadows, to piling on the heavy eyeliner and now settling on a few key products for a great everyday eye done in as little steps as possible.
1. Urban Decay Eye Primer 2. Flower Cream Eyeshadow 3. Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette 4. Stila Smudge Stick Eyeliner 5. Elf White Eye Widener 6. Elf Black Kohl Eyeliner 7. Benefit They’re Real! Mascara 8. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
A few notes about these products …
• ALWAYS apply a primer before your eyeshadow so it lasts all day
• There is a reason the NAKED palette gets all the hype, because it truly has the best combination of eyeshadows for an everyday to an evening out look.
• Don’t be afraid of eyeliners, start with small strokes and smudge for an effortless look
• Benefit ‘They’re Real!’ Mascara is truly unbelievable & worth every penny.
• Invest in a good eyelash curler and use it every day!
For me personally, I don’t walk out of the house without having curled my eyelashes, applied mascara, a little blush and Aquaphor. It takes less than 5 minutes and helps me look awake!
I use a Pinterest board to place beauty images that will inspire me to step outside my box or enhance my look in just a few steps. Here are a few of my favorites …
If you want to learn about the first step in makeup, then you should visit the tutorial on my favorite face products.
Please share with me some of your favorite eye products, tips you swear by and what you wouldn’t leave home without!