Eco-Friendly Reusable Food Wraps
Reduce the use of one-time use plastic wrap and invest in eco-friendly reusable food wraps. It’s a sustainable, natural alternative to plastic food wrap!
- SUSTAINABLE, NATURAL ALTERNATIVE to plastic wrap. Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, and bread. Cover a bowl or pack a snack for your next adventure. Also makes an amazing zero waste kitchen gift idea!
- HANDCRAFTED IN VERMONT, our reusable beeswax wraps last about one year when used several times each week, while traditional plastic products are used for a matter of minutes and can linger in our environment for 2,000 years or more and won’t biodegrade.
- WASHABLE, REUSABLE, & COMPOSTABLE. Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl, container, or piece of food. As the wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally. Wash in cool water with mild soap and air dry.
- ECO-FRIENDLY INGREDIENTS. Made of organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. Bee’s Wrap fabric and printing are certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard, and our packaging is made from 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose.
- SIMPLE, BEAUTIFUL, PRACTICAL. Assorted 3 Pack set includes 1 small (7″ x 8″), 1 medium (10″ x 11″), and 1 large (13″ x 14″). Bee’s Wrap is Green-America Certified, and committed to using our business as a vehicle for social change.