‘Tis the season of giving! Call me crazy, but I really do feel this intensely strong desire to giveback more than ever this holiday season and wanting to make it a focal point moving into the new year. I feel so grateful with the things I have, the opportunities I’ve been given, the incredible family & friends that are in my life and the places I’ve traveled. If I can make one other person (or animal) feel as happy and joyful as I do, then with the inspiration from Picture Keeper Connect, it’s my duty to do so.
Here’s the thing I’ve learned about expressing gratitude, it doesn’t have to cost a fortune or any money at all. It can be as simple as purging your closet and donating the items to a local shelter, walking dogs at the local animal shelter, giving someone a genuine compliment with a big smile on your face, offering to snap a photo for a family or couple and paying it forward by buying the coffee for the person in line behind you. It’s about expressing genuine acts of kindness that we so badly need in the world today.
Think about the last time a stranger paid you a random compliment and how great you felt afterwards. It took all of 10 seconds out of their day, but it left you feeling full of happiness for probably hours if not the entire day. I challenge you to make someone feel that way this holiday season!
I partnered with my favorite tech device, the Picture Keeper Connect, this holiday season to not only preserve all the memories I’ll be capturing, but because they’re all about small acts of kindness. They love to give back so much that they’re offering my amazing readers the ability purchase the Picture Keeper Connect for 40% OFF by simply using the promo code : MODISHANDMAIN40 at checkout (expires December 21, 2017).
Hello never losing important photos again or getting that dreaded “not enough storage space” pop up. If you don’t know, the Picture Keeper Connect is a simple backup solution for the irreplaceable pictures, videos, and contacts stored on your iPhone and iPad, Android smartphone and tablet, and Mac and PC computer. Whether you’re switching to a new phone, running out of storage on your smartphone, or wanting to safeguard important photos, Picture Keeper Connect offers simple photo backup solutions for all of your devices.
Here’s why I love gifting the Picture Keeper Connect because:
- It’s simple and convenient to use with no software to install, no wires to connect, no complicated setup, and no passwords to remember (thank goodness).
- Skips duplicates and require no software to install and no monthly fees.
- Files can be accessed and backed up without WiFi or data connection and are always within reach.It’s perfect for:
- Heavy photo takers (ahem, Mom’s I’m talking to you!).
- Non-tech-savvy people like mom, dad, or grandparents.
- People constantly on-the-go like travelers, parents, busy families, photographers, teachers, real-estate agents, event planners, etc.
- Including as a stocking stuffer for photo lovers or people with big life events such as weddings, expecting a baby or off to college.
You didn’t think we were done with the acts of kindness did you? Picture Keeper Connect is doing a Keep One, Gift One giveaway of TWO $250 Gift Cards + TWO PK Connects 16GB to one lucky winner. You have until December 15th to enter.
Share with me how you plan to give back this holiday season or into the new year!
This post is sponsored by Picture Keeper Connect, but all opinions and desire to give back this holiday season is 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make this blog possible.